About Our Group
This liberation group is for members and allies of the LGBTQ+ community. This student-led network is a safe place for members to share their experiences, building friendships and plan activism. The aim of this group is;
- To create a safe and welcoming cross-campus community.
- To support student-led activism.
- Promote equality, respect and acceptance.
- Raise awareness and provide education.
Benefits of joining this group
- Support your community.
- Get involved in campaigns.
- Join the private Facebook group.
- Keep up-to-date with newsletters.
- Raise awareness of the issues affecting your community.
Joining This Group
Liberations groups are free to join and you have the choice to join as a member of an ally. To join, please click the 'Join This Group' button at the top of the page. One of the Liberation Leaders of this group will be in touch to welcome.
Join our private Facebook group
Our private Facebook group is for members of the LGBTQ+ liberation network only, it is a safe space for conversations to take place, support to be shared and friendships to be made. Search 'UWTSD SU LGBTQ+ Network' on Facebook, request to join and one of the leaders can look to approve you.