Health Services

It is important that you register with a local General Practitioner (GP) and dentist if you have moved to study at university. Have a GP and dentist near where you live during term time means you can access care and medication if you need it; if you don't register with a local GP and dentist they could be delays in your treatment and prescription of medication. You can use the link below to find various NHS health service near you.


Find health services in Wales

Find health services in England